5.1~5.8GHz antenna splitter
ASP-502 is a two-port antenna splitter that enables you to operate one radio with two antennas.
It is optimized for maximum performance in the 5.1-5.8 GHz band. The model ASP-502 incorporates state of the art "microstrip" technology using the "Wilkinson" circuit topology.
No power supply is required for operation of this splitter.
|Insertion Loss||< 0.7dB|
|V.S.W.R.||< 1.5:1 Typical|
|Power Rating||2 Watts|
|Temperature Range||-30°C to +70°C|
|Dimensions||143.3 × 47.6 × 79.3 (mm)|
- Waterproof enclosure
- Works equally well for both transmit and receive signals
- Standard N-female connectors
- Includes pole mounting hardware
- Works with both FHSS and DSSS radio signals
- Covers the entire 5.15-5.85 GHz band
- Only 0.7 dB insertion loss over the theoretical 3dB loss found in 2 port splitters
- SWR < 1.5:1
- Supports up to 2 Watt transmitter power
- Extremely reliable stripline matching
- Passes DC through it to enable dual amplifiers (one for each antenna)
- Suitable for Omni or directional antennas or a combination thereof
- Provides isolation between the output ports
- Will not cause interference-producing intermodulation