ASP-582 is a two-port antenna splitter that enables you to operate one radio with two antennas.
It is optimized for maximum performance in the 5.8 GHz band. The model ASP-582 incorporates state of the art “ microstrip” technology using the “Wilkinson” circuit topology. No power supply is required for operation of this splitter.
- Waterproof enclosure
- Works equally well for both transmit and receive signals
- Standard N-female connectors
- Includes pole mounting hardware
- Works with both FHSS and DSSS radio signals
- Covers the entire 5.8 GHz band
- Only 0.7 dB insertion loss over the theoretical 3dB loss found in 2 port splitters
- VSWR < 1.5:1
- Supports up to 2 Watt transmitter power
- Extremely reliable stripline matching
- Passes DC through it to enable dual amplifiers (one for each antenna)
- Suitable for Omni or directional antennas or a combination thereof
- Provides isolation between the output ports
- Will not cause interference-producing intermodulation